First Presbyterian Church extends a warm welcome in the name of Christ to all who worship with us. As you become a member of FPC, it is our hope that you will grow in your faith and support the church to the best of your ability. We have high expectations of all our members and want you to find your place of service in our church. We will try to stimulate and motivate you so that you will be a blessing to others by:
Attending worship regularly
- Studying the Word of God through regular Bible study
- Finding a place to serve
- Giving intentionally and generously of your material wealth, time, talents and spiritual gifts
How To Join
Please speak to the pastor about your desire to join First Presbyterian Church. He is available to talk with you following worship service. Or you may contact the Rev. Dr. Mark McDonough by calling the church office (262.632.1686) or emailing him at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or to find out more about First Presbyterian Church, please call the church office.
There are three ways to become a member of First Presbyterian Church:
- Profession of Faith – One becomes an active member of the church through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and acceptance of His Lordship in all of life. Baptism and a public profession of faith in Jesus as Lord are the visible signs of entrance into the active membership of the church.
- Reaffirmation of Faith – It is sometimes the case that persons who previously made a profession of faith and became active members in a particular church are unable to secure a certificate of transfer or other evidence of church membership. After instruction and examination by the church Session, these persons shall reaffirm publicly their profession of faith and their acceptance of responsibility in the life of the church.
- Transfer of Certificate – If you are active in another Christian church, you may join First Presbyterian Church by transfer of certificate. We will reach out to your former church for the letter or other evidence of church membership.