- Following the way of Christ with integrity and deep compassion
- Worshiping as a way of life; not just a weekly activity
- Giving ourselves to God, in worship, service, study, and prayer....every day
- Finding God's sense of direction in our lives
- Trusting a God who knows us and loves us, and trusting each other
- Joining with others who are committed to making a difference in our community and in our world. For those of us at First Presbyterian, that includes Hand of Hope - which supports local non-profit organizations and Cuba Mission - that reaches those who share the faith in more remote areas
- Being - simply being the people God created us to be!